-->

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Okay shall blog my pictures for day1cny before i go to sleep!

Photobucket

Photobucket

My brother is SUPER naughty. Look at his faces in the pictures.. =_=

Photobucket

Grandma's traditional mee swa. Very nice! But only once a year then get to eat. =(

Photobucket

Photobucket

We only visited my both side grandparents house on that day! which is good! XD cause i had a few hours to escape and celebrate vday with my friends!

We went to esplanade to eat hagen daz!

Photobucket

I had cherry cream ice cream and he had his usual cookies and cream ice cream. =)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Went home after our ice cream as we were tired. But i still enjoyed that hour spent talking over our ice cream!

Okay going to sleep now.
SCHOOL TOMORROW!!
ARGHHHH...

Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment