-->

Friday, May 7, 2010

Its Mother's Day.
But my mum is far far away in another continent.
I guess when you have your parents you dont treasure them, but when they are far far away and you know you wont get to see them for a long long time, it just feels horrible.
Now, no matter how much i want my family back together, its not going to happen.
Sad as it is but life still goes on.

And sometimes all i need is just a someone who would just listen and understand how i feel.

Oh well,
Enough of me being all emo.

Here is a cake my aunty bought for my grandma. =D its super nice!
Its called "Baileys on the rocks" and it really does taste like baileys!!
Photobucket

Alright, I'm going to sleep now.
cute kitten kouh Pictures, Images and Photos

Hopefully i wont feel so emo again tomorrow.
Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment