-->

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Omg, i'm kindda excited to emcee for streetfest!!
=D Its been a year!
Was prepared to just go there this year to see look see look.

Oh i went for my first facial yesterday, cause my face was getting quite bad, had lots of.. small dot dot thingy thanks to the freaking weather.
I never knew facial was painful!!
I almost cried lah! okay not really cry, but the stupid person press untill my tears want to come out. =__=
But now my face is alot better! =D Although its still abit reddish on the spots she pressed. But its smoother!! XD
Not sure if i dare to go back for any more facial though.

HMmMM, next week is going to be a busy week for me.
Will post pictures though.


Here is one from today, doodled on the my picture as my face had reddish spots due to the facial =(
Photobucket

Was suppose to go out with Rochelle. But suddenly she didnt feel well =(
So i ended up going to Atsuki myself to meet Uncle david.
Went to visit the shop one last time before it closes down on the 15th.

Alright thats all. BYE.

No comments:

Post a Comment