-->

Saturday, January 1, 2011

HELLO

So here is to my blog's reopening!
Till today i've no idea why i decided to close my blog.
Honestly it felt like a really long time since i last blogged here, but according to the history --> , my last blog post was in May 2010! seriously? It felt like years!
(fyi this blog is by right 3 year old, but the older posts kindda disappeared.)

Reason why i decided to open this blog is because, my oh-so interesting life needs some attention. :D So to mark the beginning of a brand new BEGINNING, i shall honor my life and start showering it with attention.

So expect lots of unnecessary/ attention seeking/ random updates. In another words, Welcome to my personal blog (once again).

Oh and if you're wondering what happened to mi-aow.blogspot.com, it is now Mirai's personal blog! I decided that it was too hard for me to blog something relevant as i am practically out of reach from the living world. I feel really bad, how she's put in so much effort to the blog and managed to get so much readers and followers, while i was just hooking on it and contributed only a few pathetic posts! So anyway, after much discussion, we decided that she would continue using it for her own personal blog! Please check out her blog if you havn't! She is ultra cute!

Okay thats all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment